Acne mostly affects women and men of about 20 to 30 yrs old. If you find blackheads and whiteheads annoying then you must know that pimples that pop up often are more hurting than those. So in this matter, advice from a dermatologist have been taken to treat all kinds of acne.
Firstly you need to figure out what causes acne.
Pimples occur when the oil and dead skin cells block the pores. Acne causing bacterias that stay on skin overgrow inside the plugged follicle, the region will become infected and you begin to see papules, pustules, and cystic lesions. The treatments ahead help to remove useless pores and skin cells and to kill the bacterias. Some treatments especially focus on hormonal acne.
- Salicylic AcidSalicylic acid quickly fixes acne and pimples. It acts as an active ingredient in the majority of the products classified as acne wash. Salicylic acid is a beta-hydroxy acid that works by dissolving extra oil and gently exfoliating away lifeless pores and skin cells. Salicylic also has helped with inflamed cystic breakouts because it contains anti-inflammatory properties. It can be used as a toner, moisturizer in place of a face wash. Keep in mind that salicylic acid can dry out the pores and skin if used in excess.
- Glycolic AcidGlycolic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that helps to cast off the dead skin cells that can clog pores. Glycolic acid can also be used in washes, peels, moisturizers.
- Benzoyl PeroxideBenzoyl peroxide is an antibacterial component, and it’s very powerful at killing the P. acnes bacteria that are a cause of acne breakouts. Creams and cleansing treatments can dry out sensitive pores and skin. Board-certified dermatologist Eric Meinhardt, M.D., previously informed that use products that only contain 2 percent of benzoyl peroxide more potent concentrations
- can harm your skin.
- SulfurSulfur smells like rotten eggs. But it’s proven to be an effective factor in drying up pus-filled pimples and whiteheads. It works by sucking up the oil.
- Sulfur is generally blended with other active elements to get the most efficacy and fragrances. It is frequently used in masks and spot treatments.
- RetinolMaybe, you’ve heard of the advantages of retinoid creams for anti-ageing. Vitamin A is also helpful for clearing up acne. Retinoids remove dead skin at a faster rate, decrease oil manufacturing elements. Acne is inflammation, and retinoids are anti-inflammatory.It can also help with some of the post acne problems including hyperpigmentation.
- AczoneMost dermatologists prescribe Aczone 7.5 percent as an everyday gel. It’s antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties help to deal with blackheads, whiteheads, and deeper painful acne. Normally, Aczone is used with different pimples treatments. Excess use of zone can skin use to dry out.
- A Cortisone ShotCortisone is a quick restoration for pimples emergencies. It works to minimize infection, which makes it excellent for cystic breakouts and desirable in combating hormonal flare-ups. A cortisone shot can depart a small melancholy inside the skin if used improperly that can last approximately 8 weeks