$1000 Scholarship for Students Program by Acne Leave Now
Acne Leave Now is an organization that believes the power of paying it forward, and that includes helping others get a good education. Our organization knows what it’s like to be faced with challenges in life, both professionally and personally, and would like to contribute to help others be prepared for whatever life may throw at them. We are excited to announce we will be awarding one lucky student with a $1,000 scholarship. This scholarship can be used towards student’s college tuition, board, supplies and books. See below guidelines on how to enter:
|SCHOLARSHIP CALENDAR FOR THE YEAR 2018|
|Applications starting from||Sep 20, 2018|
|Deadline for the application||Sep 10, 2019|
|Reviewing & screening of applicants||Sep 20, 2019|
|Announcement of winners||Sep 25, 2019|
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, applicants should:
- Be a high school senior (home schooling is accepted) in the U.S. OR a college student currently enrolled in accredited U.S. based college or university.
- Have a high school diploma (or GED) or expecting to receive their high school diploma before the 2018-2019 school year
- Be working towards a degree at an accredited U.S. based college or university, or planning to do so
- Have and maintain a 3.00 GPA
How to Apply:
To apply for the Acne Leave Now scholarship, simply create a short video answering questions below. Please keep videos 5 minutes or less.
- Tells us your story on a particular struggle with acne and describe how you overcame it.
- Research and present specific acne types, and what specific skincare routines work great for all skin types.
- Suggest a daily skincare routine that you believe could significantly help both prevent and treat acne.
Video Submission Process:
- Upload your video to YouTube with the title “$1000 Acne Leave Now College Scholarship Program.”
- In the description of the video include a link to acneleavenow.com.
- Once your video has been uploaded, please email the active link to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name, mailing address, and phone number.
- Also, send us a copy of proof you have been accepted to an accredited college or university or proof you are currently attending an accredited university, as well as your GPA.
Tips to Applying: Be fun, and creative! Try to stand out from the crowd, think of ways to be unique. The video that can best capture all of the above in 5 minutes or less will win the scholarship.
The privacy of applicants will be protected. No student information out of the business will be shared. Information will be made public only after the consent of students. Students will not be contacted for marketing purpose. We will not add their information to any marketing list.